Flint River Ranch "Fish and Chips" Dog Food Formula
The Flint River Ranch Super Premium Trout and Sweet Potato 'Fish and Chips' formula is an all natural, oven-baked ultra premium dog food that's perfect for the allergic dog or pet that requires a non-wheat-based vegetarian diet. The FRR "Fish and Chips" formula is free of corn, wheat, chicken, and soy — four of the most common allergens in dog foods — making it an ideal diet of choice for dogs prone to skin or food-related allergies.
The Flint River Ranch "Fish & Chips" dog food formula features U.S.-grown cold water Trout as its primary protein source, raised under special feeding requirements without any hormones or feed additives and certified mercury-free. This wheat-free, rice-free dog food formula also makes an ideal choice for those troubled by the melamine-contaminated wheat gluten and rice protein concentrate ingredients in the international pet food recall (No Flint River Ranch formulas have ever been recalled).
The Trout and Potato dog food comes in the larger "nugget" size and also packs a healthy assortment of herbs, fruits, probiotics, digestive enzymes, essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat — all resulting in better nutrition, palatability, and digestibility.
We're such strong believers in Flint River Ranch premium pet foods that we encourage you to give your best friend(s) the Flint River Ranch Taste Test
— let your dogs show you which food they prefer, and then take comfort in knowing you'll be feeding them the absolute best in nutrition and taste
and, through A+ Flint River Ranch
, at the best possible price
The Flint River Ranch Fish 'n' Chips dog food formula has been scientifically developed for food-sensitive dogs
that are prone to skin and/or food allergies as well as dogs that frequently have digestive issues (especially loose stools and smelly or excessive flatulence, or gas). The fish and chips dog food formula is also ideal for the following dog breeds:
- Bulldogs - Helps to prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Dalmatians - Ideal low-purine dog food diet for preventing urinary stone issues and skin allergies
- German Shepherds - Aids in reducing potential digestive problems
- Golden Retrievers - Helps to prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Great Pyrenees - Helps to prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Labrador Retreivers - Helps to prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Pugs - Helps to prevent skin allergies (make sure not to overfeed)
- Samoyeds - Helps to prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Siberian Huskies - Zinc supplements help prevent zinc responsive dermatitis
- West Highland White Terriers - Helps to prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Plus Rottweilers, Weimaraners, Boxers, Standard Poodles, Chow Chows, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, Akitas, Irish Setters, Newfoundlands, Vizslas, Airedale Terriers (helps with dry skin), Great Danes, Mastiffs, St. Bernards, Cocker Spaniels, Shetland Sheepdogs (Shelties), Old English Sheepdogs, Bloodhounds, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Greyhounds, Alaskan Malamutes, Collies, German Shorthaired Pointers, larger Terrier breeds, mixed breeds, and many more
Trout (U.S.-Grown Cold Water Trout Certified Free of Mercury, Hormones and Chemical Additives), White Fish Meal, Whole Ground Millet, Potatoes, Oat Flour, Oatmeal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols
- Healthy Antioxidants), Dried Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Alfalfa Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Flax Seed, Oat Bran, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol
Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Blueberries, Cranberries, Kelp Meal, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product
, and Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product
Formulated to meet and exceed the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
for All Life Stages
Guaranteed Free of Animal By-Products, BHT, BHA and Ethoxyquin
Because Flint River Ranch premium dog food formulas are nutrient-dense, you should feed 20%-25% less than regular dog foods
. Each serving delivers maximum nutrition without unnecessary fillers
, so you'll also notice a lower stool volume and less clean-up.
It's best to introduce Flint River Ranch Super Premium foods by mixing with your dog's current food and increasing the amount of Flint River Ranch over several days. It will take time for your dog to adjust to the rich, easy to digest, all natural quality. A sudden change in any food source may be a shock to your dog's digestive system. You may notice loose stool. If so, reduce the amount being fed until your dog adjusts.
Feed your dog once or twice a day unless the breed is prone to bloating or excessive weight gain
), in which case we recommend feeding three smaller meals throughout the day. Food requirements vary depending on climate, breed of dog and exercise activity. Feed an amount that will maintain your dog's weight, and make sure to always have fresh water available.