Flint River Ranch Hairball Management Cat Food Formula
The Flint River Ranch Hairball Management Formula
(HMF) for cats and kittens is an all-natural, oven-baked ultra premium cat food that's perfect for allergic cats
, cats with sensitive stomachs, or felines that suffer from hairball build-up or food-related allergies
. The Hairball Remedy recipe has been scientifically formulated to aid in reducing the build-up of hair
in your cat's digestive tract.
A Chicken, Lamb and Herring Meal-based formula, the HMF cat food recipe features a unique blend of antioxidants and delivers an optimal ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. High in protein, fat and fiber, the Hairball Management recipe also blends oat fiber to support healthy digestion, yucca for odor control, and low ash and magnesium content, which along with pH-controlling acidifiers help promote optimal pH balance, important in the prevention and management of urinary tract infections and F.U.S. (Feline Urinary Syndrome).
We're such strong believers in Flint River Ranch premium pet foods that we encourage you to give your best friend(s) the Flint River Ranch Taste Test
— let your cats show you which food they prefer, and then take comfort in knowing you'll be feeding them the absolute best in nutrition and taste
and, through A+ Flint River Ranch
, at the best possible price
The FRR Cat Hairball Management formula for kittens and cats has been scientifically developed for food-sensitive cats
that are prone to hairball issues or allergies, especially the following breeds:
- Birman - Aids in the prevention of hairballs common to this long-haired cat breed
- Burmese - Helps to maintain beautiful, healthy coat and prevent skin allergies common to breed
- Himalayan - Aids in the prevention of hairballs common to this long-haired cat breed
- Maine Coon - Aids in the prevention of hairballs common to this long-haired cat breed
- Malayan - Helps to maintain beautiful, healthy coat and prevent eye and skin allergies common to breed
- Norwegian Forest Cat - Aids in the prevention of hairballs common to this long-haired cat breed
- Persian - Aids in the prevention of hairballs common to this long-haired cat breed
- Plus Abyssinian, American Shorthair, American Bobtail, American Curl, American Wirehair, Balinese, Bengal, Bombay, British Shorthair, Chartreux, Colorpoint Shorthair, Cornish Rex, Devon Rex, Egyptian Mau, European Burmese, Exotic, Havana Brown, Japanese Bobtail, Javanese, Korat, LaPerm, Manx, Ocicat, Oriental, RagaMuffin, Ragdoll, Russian Blue, Scottish Fold, Selkirk Rex, Siamese, Siberian, Singapura, Somali, Tonkinese, Turkish Angora, Turkish Van, mixed breeds, and more
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Ground Corn, Oat Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols
- healthy antioxidants - and ascorbic acid), Corn Gluten Meal, Tomato Pomace, Lamb Meal, Pea Fiber, Herring Meal, dried brewer's yeast, salt, phosphoric acid, lecithin, dried whey, yucca schidigera extract (for odor control), Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B-12, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, choline chloride, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, DL-Methionine (a pH-controlling acidifier), inositol, dehydrated kelp, and polysaccharide complexes of zinc, manganese, iron, copper, cobalt, calcium iodate, taurine, sodium selenite.